Nov 16, 2013

Why do I run a non-profit, minister to a congregation on Sundays, and take 19 credit hours at Morehouse College?

Oh I almost forgot, and run an entrepreneurial endeavor at the same time?
THIS IS WHY:
"11:24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. 11:25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; 11:26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; 11:27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. 11:28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches." (2 Corinthians 11:24-28 KJV)
It's called Tenacity! Get with it. Twice in two weeks, people bailed out on me for STUPID stuff, and I'm like....GET ON MY LEVEL, THEN QUIT! The world would collapse! Be President of The Unites States of America and then quit cause, "I just can't committ like I did before..." You'd flee the country!
This ain't poetry or a nursery rhyme or rap, this is grown black man talk! Paul knew exactly why he did what he was doing, I know why I'm doing what I'm doing, when will you know what you're suppose to be doing.
I say this in love cause you know who I'm talking about. If it offended you. Good. I didn't mean to miss you sir or ma'am!
Peace & Love
Jesse DeMonte Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment